Daryl Eddings, Sr. is the most qualified Candidate for US Congress Tx 6th
- Local Businessman
- 18 yr Continuous Resident of District
- 30 Years Federal Law Enforcement Service
- 30 Years in Management as Operations Officer with US Department of Defense and US Department of Justice.
- 26 Years Highly Decorated US Military Senior Noncommissioned Officer, Retired
- Operations Officer deploying equipment and personnel during forest fires, earthquakes, bridge closures, riots and other emergencies.
- Deployed to Central America and US Southern Border on Drug Interdiction Missions
- Highly decorated combat veteran who served in Operations Desert Storm and Iraqi Freedom
- Degrees in Business, Criminal Justice, Military Science, Leadership, and Emergency Management
- Officer in Veterans Administration Mental Health Advocacy Council
- Founded mentoring organization serving 20,000 veterans
- Officer of Local Homeowners Association
- Lifetime member of the Federal Law Enforcement Association, DAV, AVET, VFW, Coalition of Black Democrats and numerous other organizations
- Volunteer mentor to veterans in the Dallas Court’s Second Chance Mental Health and Drug Addiction Diversion Program.
- Helped bring in-person social work and mental health counseling to veterans and military families in 13 unserved East Texas counties.
I am Daryl Eddings, Sr. My family traces our Texas roots 6 generations to 1845. Because of my dad’s employment, I was born in California. My wife Nikki and I make operate our business, worship, and reside in the US. Texas 6 Congressional District. We have been here continuously for 18 years.
One of the original Wounded Warriors when the program started, I received help and continue to help other soldiers returning from combat. I founded Operation Battle Buddies, a mentoring program which supported 20,000 veterans while I was CEO. Currently I am an officer with the Veterans Administration Mental Health Advocacy Council and a Mentor in the Dallas County Veterans Second-Chance Court Mental Health and Addiction Program.
Between tours of Active Duty with the US ARMY, I served as Operations Officer for the California National Guard (while employed with the US Marshal’s Service). In the Guard, I was deployed overseas numerous times.
My wife Nikki and I have deep ties in the district. We have lived in District 6 for 18 years. We worship, run our business and volunteer in US District 6. Unlike many of my opponents, I am not running here to get a ticket back to DC.
I am the best person to serve you in Congress because I understand how difficult it is to run a business, to study or to work from home without reliable Wi-Fi. Many of our neighbors are employed and paid below their skill level. Housing, Education and Health Care costs have escalated higher than income.
It has always been my job to listen, observe, assess, and pull together people and resources necessary to get the job done. Officials elected to federal office from this district have not done what is needed for the people here in District 6.
Eleven of the 12 Republicans running against me say it was appropriate or Trump to incite an insurrection to obstruct the peaceful transfer of power to the administration which won the 2020 General Election. All 12 Republicans agree with Trump’s policy. I do not! I fight to protect everybody’s voting rights. I work to improve government, not to dismantle it! In America we campaign on issues, vote and elect representatives to debate and vote for and against laws. When we disagree, we settle our differences by voting, not by violent insurrections! As a military officer and a Federal Employee I followed the Commander-in-Chief in protecting and defending the CONSTITUTION of the United States. I did not pledge allegiance to any elected official.
When you send me to Congress you can be assured that I understand the difference between a Democracy and a Dictatorship! I will not allow partisan squabbles to distract me from the mission of protecting the lives of our citizens.
People are still dying from Covid19. Protecting lives and overcoming the struggle is a high priority. It takes resources to win the COVID19 war. Following WWII our national debt was paid off by putting Americans to work at better paying jobs. That is part of how we will pay off the debt from COVID 19. We will help Americans prosper, build back the middle class, foster new industries with career paths for our citizens whose earnings will help us pay off the costs incurred by Covid19.
We must invest in INFRASTRUCTURE to attract the RIGHT JOBS for residents of our District.
Connect With Us